ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREKKING
‘adventure in the heart of world’s 10th highest Mt. Annapurna with amazing sceneries’
“Adventure around scenic Annapurna base within picturesque and beautiful sanctuary
Exploring high hills Gurung villages enriched with ancient culture of Buddhist religion
Walk into lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and junipers trees.
From warm paddy fields to cooler alpine hills towards arctic zone of ice and glaciers
A moderate to challenging walks in the heart of Annapurna with awesome experience”
Trip Mode: Hotels and Lodge basis on trek.
Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous.
Highest point: 4,130 m at Annapurna Base Camp.
Trek duration: 7 days (Pokhara to Pokhara)
Total Trip: 9 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Activities: Cultural tour – exciting drive with scenic and cultural trek.
Season: All year round except June to August the wet months.
Annapurna base camp trekking, leads you to experience amazing scenery from low warm verdant valley of paddy fields and terraces, and to green cooler alpine rolling hills dotted with traditional Gurung farm villages, and towards arctic zone of ice-moraine and glaciers within spectacular Annapurna Sanctuary and base camp.
Annapurna base camp trekking, an ideal adventure destination for all types of peoples from beginners to hardy tough trekkers and adventurer as the trip involves moderate high and downhill trails with adventurous walks as the journey progress towards mountainous areas.
A great place to be where you can experience perfect wilderness-green lovely forest of tall rhododendron-magnolia-pines-firs and oak tree lines to barren and arid country within amphitheatre of high snow capped peaks within Annapurna sanctuary and at base camp.
On this overpowering Annapurna Base Camp Trekking loaded with grand views of
Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545 ft) Vara-Shikar peaks / Annapurna Fang, Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Huin-chuli, Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) Tent Peak / Tharpu Chuli 5,663 m, Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) with Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish-tail) the unclimbed and virgin peak with Lamjung Himal and world 8th highest Manaslu (8,163 m) towards east.
Our fabulous trek starts from touristic and scenic Pokhara valley blessed with natural surrounding with green high hills and close views of massive Annapurna Himalaya which reflects on its beautiful Begnas and Phewa Lakes.
Walking from Pokhara onward to reach the cooler alpine hills and ridges with interesting cultural villages of Gurung tribe interwoven with Buddhism religion and into pristine woodland and soon reaching our destination at Annapurna base camp 4,130 m the highest point of the adventure.
After a pleasant and enjoyable moment at Annapurna base camp and sanctuary our journey leads back to Pokhara via alternative routes within lovely villages and views of Annapurna peaks on daily walks, and finally concluding our marvelous adventure Annapurna base camp at Pokhara with exciting drive back to Kathmandu.
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara 950m – 06 hrs journey.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Jhinu danda 1,700 m -05hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Dovan 2,130 m via Chomrong 1,951m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,095m via Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,720m – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Sinwadanda 2,340 m via Bamboo – 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Tolka 1,700 m via Landruk – 06 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Dhampus Phedi 1,050m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast 2 nights twin sharing Hotel Thamel.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 2 nights.Hotel Splendid view twin sharing
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek . ( According to Itinerary)
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.if you are only 1 person this cost not including porter, available by additional 150 USD
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepalese family.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking: sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, sunglass, sunscreen, gloves, hat ,personal towels, hiking shirt, hiking pant
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- internet, heater charge, laundry charge.
After you reach to Kathmandu, you have to stay here before and after the trip date. In this regard we have included 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu and also stay in Pokhara. If you wish to take 2 or 3 star hotel, the cost will be $695 USD per person. If you wish to take 4 or 5 star hotel the cost will be $895 USD per person.