ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING
‘world’s best adventure destination around high and beautiful Manang valley with Thorang-la’
“Annapurna circuit trekking around world’s best adventure destinations
Views of high snow clad mountains on daily walks with dramatic landscapes scenery
Visiting Gurung-Manang and Thakali villages of immense Buddhist culture and custom
Enchanting lovely alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees
Walking around both side of Annapurna region from North to South with incredible views
Following raging Marshyangdi River right up to its glacial source and crossing high Thorang-la’
Trip Mode: Hotels and Lodge basis on trek.
Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous
Highest point: 5,416 m / 17,769 ft at Thorang- la Pass.
Trek duration: 14 nights & 15 days (With drive both ways)
Total Trip: 18 nights & 19 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Activities: Cultural tour – exciting drive with scenic trekking.
Season: March to June and September to December.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking leads you in and around North and South Face of massive Annapurna range of mountains in between Mt. Dhaulagiri towards west and Mt. Manaslu in the eastern directions around North Mid West Nepal Himalaya.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking considered as world’s most fascinating adventure destinations due to its dramatic and unique landscapes, changes of climate, vegetations and even local peoples traditional way of life and religions.
Certainly a mind blowing adventure walking from low warm country of semi-tropical temperatures and then reaching high cooler alpine hills where Buddhism culture begins along with beautiful mountain views, as the walk leads into nice traditional villages of Manang areas from alpine woodland to barren and arid terrain at Manang valley.
Within high and scenic Manang valley with lovely villages of Dharapani-Timang- Chame-Pisang with large and interesting Manang village adorned with Tibetan Buddhism and custom enclosed within high peaks of Gangapurna, Annapurna II and III with Damodar Himal includes Pisang and Chulu group of peaks.
After an enjoyable stop at Manang heading towards high Thorang – la pass of above 5,416 m high with spectacular views of surrounding high mountains and valley of Mustang areas.
After a enjoyable moment heading downhill to reach holy Muktinath temple areas and further walks leads at Kaligandaki River valley, past charming villages of Jomsom-Marpha and Tukuche famous for delicious apples and its products.
A wonderful walk reaching warmer areas of rice fields and terraces around Tatopani ‘hot spring’ village, and then heading towards scenic Ghorepani hill top for a hike to scenic Poon Hill offering stunning sunrise views over chain of mountains from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna to Manaslu range with majestic Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ peaks, from here our fantastic and scenic adventure concludes at beautiful Pokhara, famous and popular touristic spot blessed with mountains and high green hills with serene lakes.
From Pokhara an exciting overland journey brings you back at Kathmandu where this marvelous and mesmerizing adventure Annapurna Circuit trekking concludes.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Syange 1,140m via Besisar – 06 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1,943m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Chame 2,720 m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Pisang 3,190 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Manang 3,540m | 11,614ft – 04 hrs.
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang with short hikes.
Day 09: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,210 m – 04 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Thorang- La High Camp or Phedi 4,450 m – 04 hrs.
Day 11: Cross Thorang La 5,416 m / 17,769 ft and trek to Muktinath 3,800m-06 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Marpha 2,670 m via Jomsom – 06 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Lete 2,400 m – 06 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani (hot-spring) 1,190 m – 06 hrs.
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani 2,860 m – 06 hrs.
Day 16: Hike to Poon Hill and continue trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,440 m – 05 hrs.
Day 17: Trek to Nayapul / Bhirethati 1, 000 m and drive to Pokhara – 04 hrs.
Day 18: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Day 19: International departure for home ward bound.
* Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
* Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
* Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide
* Sightseeing transportation by private comfortable vehicle
* Kathmandu sightseeing as per itinerary with tour guide and private vehicle (If required).
* Necessary overland transportation, which required for the trek
* Government license holder trekking guide /leader for the team
* Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek Tea-House/Tented Trek as per itinerary
* Necessary Helping Crew and porters
* Annapurna Conservation area project entry fee / Entry permit
* Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS) card
* Necessary Flight or Ground Transportation for guest and helping crew
* Insurance for Nepalese staff
* Twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
* Nepal Government taxes and Office service charge
* Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
* International air tickets and taxes – Except Jomsom to Pokhara
* Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
* Personal trekking equipment s and Clothing
* Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
* Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all type of hot drinks in teahouse
* Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water Etc.
* Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
* High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
* Hot shower charge if you wish to use shower in teahouse
* Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
* Tips for the Nepali Staff
* Any other things not mentioned