PISANG PEAK CLIMB
‘trek and climb on most stunning peak around beautiful Manang scenic valley’
“Adventure to stunning lofty shape Pisang Peak climb on famous Annapurna circuit trail
Views of high snow clad mountains on daily walks with dramatic landscapes scenery
Visiting Gurung-Manang and Thakali villages of immense Buddhist culture and custom
Enchanting lovely alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees
Walking around both side of Annapurna region from North to South with incredible views
Following raging Marshyangdi River right up to its glacial source and crossing high Thorang-la
Climb on Nepal’s highest trekking peaks with breath-taking panorama of high mountains ‘
Trip Mode: Hotels and Lodge with camping for few nights on climb.
Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous.
Climbing Grade: PD + (French / Swiss Alpine Climbing System)
Highest point: On top Pisang Peak at 6,091 m and Thorang – La Pass 5,416 m.
Trek and Climb duration: 14 nights & 15 days (with both ways drive, flight from Jomsom)
Total Trip: 18 nights & 19 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Activities: Cultural tour – exciting flight with scenic trek and climb.
Season: All year round except June to August the wet months.
Pisang Peak Climb with safe and expert guidance of Xtreme Climbers veteran guides and field staff leads you to an amazing adventure above beautiful, high and above Manang valley to the top summit of Pisang Peak, a lofty and stunning peak towers above Manang valley at 6,091 m / 19,984 ft high.
A superb challenge climb awaits you where you will be rewarded with immense panoramic views of all Chulu peaks with Damodar Himal and massive wide range of northern Annapurna Himalaya with dramatic and unique landscapes of windswept and scenic valley of Manang.
Pisang Peak Climb undertaken after much practice and acclimatization days which allows you to enjoy the challenge with breath taking views along with colorful local culture of great interest and age old traditions interwoven with Buddhism religion and exploring its traditional villages and old monasteries within the shade of giant peaks that surrounds magnificent Manang valley.
Pisang Peak Climb, grade as PD + from French and Swiss Alpine Climbing System, which means ‘Per Diffcule’ walking on ice and glaciers with some technical sections to encounter and a straight forward alpine climb, where our expert guides will lead you with full of safety and technical support to the top of Pisang Peak summit, where you will be rewarded with awesome panorama of mountain views.
An exciting overland drive from Kathmandu reaches you to our trekking point near Besisar around warm low areas of Lamjung district and then heading higher up at beautiful Manang valley on popular and most famous Annapurna Circuit trekking route, as the walk progress our trek diverts from the main trail towards complete isolated areas within pure wilderness at Pisang Peak Base Camp.
After a successful climb as the Himalayan weather allows feeling in Great Spirit, heading towards main villages of Manang where you can witness colorful Buddhist culture and custom and then towards high and scenic Thorang-La pass to reach at lower Mustang region at holy Muktinath a famous pilgrimage spot for both Hindu and Buddhist the name means Liberty or Nirvana, where people comes to attain it.
From Muktinath heading towards Kaligandaki River valley at Jomsom, a headquarter town of Mustang areas, where a scenic and short flight takes you at popular and picturesque touristic spot in Pokhara by the serene Phewa Lake within massive Annapurna Himalaya.
Finally our amazing and fabulous adventure on Pisang Peak Climb concludes with exciting overland journey from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu a full day sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Drive to khudi via Beshishar 823m. 6-7 hrs journey.
Day 04: Trek to Jagat. 1,290m. 6 hrs walks.
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani 1,860m. Approx. 6hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Chame. 2,715m. Approx. 5-6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Pisang 3,185m. Approx. 6 hrs.
Day 08: At Pisang for acclimatization.
Day 09: Trek to Pisang Peak Base Camp 4,380m 3-4 hrs walks.
Day 10: Trek and climb to High Camp 5,400m. 2-3 hrs walks.
Day 11: Climb of Pisang Peak 6,091m return to base camp time permitting to Pisang village.
Day 12: Trek to Manang. 3,350m. Approx. 4-5 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,130m 3-4 hrs walks.
Day 14: Trek to Thorong Phedi. 4,400m or to High Camp Approx. 3-4 hrs walks. .
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath 3,800m.viaThorang-la 5,415m.Approx. 6-8 hrs.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom 2,730m. 4-5 hrs walks.
Day 17: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 18: Fly or Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel Farewell Dinner.
Day 19: Transfer to Airport for the International departure.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan as itinerary – Twin Sharing Room (3 star Hotel).
- Accommodation during the trekking and Climbing.
- All Land Transport.
- Climbing Cargo both ways.
- Climbing Permit (NMA permits).
- National Park and Conservation fees.
- Trekking Permits.
- Food – 3 times during the Trekking, Base Camp and high camp for member & staffs.
- Nepali Kitchen Helper for Base Camp & High Camp.
- Necessary Porters / staffs.
- VE 25 North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for base camp/ High Camp.
- Foam Mattresses, Dining/Kitchen/Toilet tent etc.
- Tables & Chairs, all necessary Cooking gears.
- A First Aid, safety and basic/advance mountain trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking Trekking and climbing guide.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking/ climbing equipment.
- Insurance: Travel/Accident/Medical /emergency evacuation.
- Nepal Visa fee US$ 40 for 90 days & US$ 25 for 30 days Per person.
- Extra Climbing Sherpa US$ 350 Per Sherpa (if require private climbing guide).
- Sherpa Summit Bonus or Tips.
- Hot and cold drinks during the trekking.
- All other personal nature expenses.